ONE SHOT Instructions, Precautions And Facts & Figures
OPENS CLOGGED DRAINS FAST
When poured into a clogged drain, liquid ONE SHOT goes to work instantly. Dissolves grease, rags, soap and paper towels in minutes before emergency treatment becomes necessary.
JUST SAVES MONEY
Clogged pipes can be money literally down the drain! ONE SHOT should be used as a preventative maintenance product on a regular monthly basis and you will not need expensive professional help.
How To Use
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a POISON CENTRE/doctor.
- Dispose on contents/container in accordance with national regulations.
- Contains: Sulfuric acid 91%
DOWNLOAD THE ONE SHOT DATA SHEET
- Using a cup, remove as much water as possible from drain, sink or toilet to be treated.
- Always pour very slowly and directly onto the drain.
- Sink drains: Use about 125ml initially. Allow to stand for 5 minutes then flush. Repeat if necessary.
- Toilet and floor drains: Use about 250ml and follow directions as above.
- Prevention: To avoid future stoppage add 100ml per month in each drain. For best results use early in the morning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I use ONE SHOT on a septic tank?
Q. Can I use ONE SHOT on a macerator/Saniflo system?
Q. Can I use ONE SHOT if I have used other chemicals first (bleach, soda crystals, etc)?
ASK US A QUESTION ABOUT ONE SHOT
ALWAYS WEAR EYE/FACE PROTECTION WHEN USING ONE SHOT
ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTIVE CLOTHING/GLOVES WHEN USING ONE SHOT
ALWAYS KEEP STORED IN THE BOX AND OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN WHEN NOT IN USE ENSURING THAT THE CAP IS ON CORRECTLY AND SECURELY
DO NOT USE ON ALUMINIUM, GALVANISED METAL, STAINLESS STEEL OR WASTE DISPOSAL UNITS.
MAY ETCH ACID SENSITIVE PORCELAIN, ACRYLIC AND ENAMEL FIXTURES.
WILL NOT HARM IRON, STEEL, CLAY, LEAD, COPPER, PLASTIC PIPES OR HARM SEPTIC TANKS WHEN USED AS DIRECTED.
DO NOT USE WHERE OTHER CHEMICALS ARE PRESENT (PARTICULARLY CAUSTIC OR HYPOCHLORITE BLEACH).
THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH PRODUCT
READ ALL LABEL PRECAUTIONS & DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE USE.
THE BUYER MUST ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Copyright © One Shot 2015 | All rights reserved